Let me help you with that.
I've been drumming on the road and in the studio for a long time. And now that I've got a studio of my own, I can track drums anytime I want. And they sound great. My gear list is always growing/changing, but here's some of what I work with:
- a nice, open room with hardwoods
- 1970s Vintage Ludwig Super Classic drums (13/16/20)
- 6x14 Tama Starphonic Bubinga Snare (super versatile!)
- Zildjian K Customs, Paiste Twenty Series & more
- Lots of mics
- Lots of experience engineering, producing and playing drums for clients
** For songs exceeding 5 min in length, add $25 per additional minute.
Here's what you get:
I'll work with you to make sure everything's just right. You'll get several takes of me playing through the song (giving you options), individual drum samples, and heck... I may even throw down some shaker and tambourine action.
- Processed, "beat-detected" tracks (if you like things right on the grid)
- Rendered drum samples using Slate Trigger (if appropriate or desired)
- My "producer hat", which means I'll work with you to come up with a creative, but tasteful drum part that serves your song
- My "engineer hat", which means I'm obsessed with things like mic placement, ensuring everything is in-phase, and sounding great
- My "drummer hat", my ability as a player to adapt to the song, whether it's worship, pop, country, rock, etc.
I'd love to be a part of your next project. Click the CONTACT button to your left and let's talk music.